Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Off to Asia

The departure always comes too quickly....time certainly has a way of flying by when you don't want it to. Tonight I leave for Vietnam. I leave with a heavy heart; today has been a long day. Am I excited? Yes. Am I nervous? Yes. Am I leaving a lot of my heart here in America? Yes. 


I bet this is my last adventure for a little while....at least as a single man. Traveling is fun, but it's heavy on the heart when there are people you love back at home. I am going to hit the ground running and knock this trip out. I know I will enjoy it, but I also know I will be excited when that plane is bringing me back home. My life is good. December, here I come! India.....bring it on. 

4 comments:

  1. What are you going to be doing in India?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only access to you is thru this blog so please keep the mama updated. So proud of you. Knock out the documentation and get home. Love you so much!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! :) I'm loving this! We're going to follow you the whole five months! :) We miss you tons already!! :)
    Love,
    Sid, Kare, & Kev :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left already??? Jeeze.. I thought Cark and I would get a special goodbye visit. Booo!
    Se safe, Kor-a-whore

    ReplyDelete